I wish everyone a happy day of Declaration of love, December 12, 2012.
I wish everyone a happy Christmas day, December 25, 2012
I wish everyone a happy New Year.
121212, December 12, 2012, which is pronounced in Chinese pinyin as 'yao ai, yao ai, yao ai' (wish love, wish love, wish love), is regarded by young people as the Day of Declaration of love.
Many people make lifetime commitment, hold the wedding ceremony, or make romantic proposal on the day of December 12, 2012. Many couples celebrate together too.
In my opinion, 1212 should become the Day of Declaration of Love each year, not only for lovers, but also for everyone showing their love to others.
I celebrated this day every year since young to thank the love from my parents. After December 12, it will be December 25, Christmas day, the day originally for celebrating the birth of Jesus Christ, then the New Year's day.
Celebrating December 12 each year since I was young was the deliberate arrangement by God, not by my parents and me. It was such a lucky coincidence for me.
I think that celebrating December 12 as the Day of Declaratioin of Love is also the deliberate arrangement by God before celebrating December 25 as Christmas day, the birth of Jesus Christ.
The Bible had prophesized that the Lord would do nothing without revealing his plan to his servants the prophets (Amos 3:7), and would send his messenger who would prepare the way before him, then suddenly the Lord would come to his temple (Malachi3:1).
The day of December 12 is for remembering the messenger, and celebrating the birth of the messenger (who walks the earth in the form of a woman); it is before the Day of December 25, which is for remembering Jesus Christ, and celebrating the birth of Jesus Christ (who walked the earth in the form of a man). And then the new year comes.
The sequence of celebrating these important days also makes me think of another story in Revelation 12.
(1) At first, the woman of Revelation 12 gave birth to a son;The Woman of Revelation 12 wore a crown of twelve stars on her head.
(2) Later, Jesus Christ, the salvation and the power and the kingdom of our God, and the authority of his Messiah, and the Lamb (in
Revelation 12:10-11), walked the earth in the form of a man.
(3) Then brothers and sisters triumphed over Satan by the blood of the Lamb (Jesus Christ) and by the word of their testimony.
Constantine (27 Feb 272 – 22 May 337) reversed the persecutions of his predecessor, Diocletian, and issued the Edict of Milan in 313, which proclaimed religious tolerance of Christians throughout the empire. The New Era of Jesus Christ came.
The sequence of celebrating these important days makes me think of the Judgment days.
(1) At first, the Lord sends his important messenger to the earth to warn unrighteousness mankind, the messenger has a lot of miracles relating the number 12. (The messenger has connection with the Woman of Revelation 12, who wore a crown of twelve stars on her head.)
(2) Later, Jesus Christ comes again.
(3) Then the new earth is ready.
The 12th day of December 2012 of the lunar Calender is on January 23, 2013.
Chinese Traditional Festivals are based on Lunar Calender, are there some people celebrate that day too?
Mary (who gave birth to Jesus Christ) and The woman in Revelation 12 ( who gave birth to The Son.)